2.06.2013

Phone Interview, CHECK!

Today was the day! I had my phone interview this morning and it last about 20 minutes and went unbelievably well. These are the types of questions they asked:

1. What do you think a leader is?
2. Describe a time that you had to resolve a conflict with a guest, coworker, or manager.
3. What do you think Guest Relations is about?
4. Do you have any leadership experience?
5. Describe a time where you had so many tasks to do and you had to prioritize the tasks.
6. Describe a project that you had a positive influence on.
7. Anything else you would like to add?

These are the questions that I remember but there might be more, I was just so nervous. I answered them extremely well, I believe! My interviewer, Dina, said that they have to notify me by April 24th but because it is so early in the season that I may hear even sooner, I hope so! She also indicated that this interview goes directly to the hiring managers and they decide from there. I hope the Disney gods are in my favor. After the interview it finally set it. The fact that I might have the opportunity to go back to Disney and I couldn't be more excited.


I am going to call it the Quest For The Vest, which for those of you that may not know Guest Relations is most famous for their plaid vest they wear and thanks to Katrina for giving me that catchy phrase.

Doesn't this look like a perfect fit?



Also, I cannot thank everyone enough for your support! It leaves me speechless and I am so grateful for everything and to know each of you. Make sure you follow my blog and stay up to date on everything! 

I leave you with this! We all have to start somewhere no matter where or when it is that is our beginning.







3 comments:

  1. Hi Nick, I love "The Quest for the Vest!" I too have been dreaming of doing GR for quite sometime now. My interview is on Friday. Did they ask you what your top 3 roles where? I selected 5 that I was interested in but GR is my #1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! Congrats on your interview you will do great! I only applied for GR so I am not sure how they would approach having applied for multiple internships. Hopefully we will both be victorious in the Quest for the Vest come June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear, cousin. Quest for the vest! Ha! I love it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete