2.02.2013

Phone Screening!

I am living up to my promise of doing a better job of keeping this blog up to date! So now it is time to share the exciting news. I received an e-mail on Friday afternoon from Disney asking for me to complete a phone screening. Which they said in an e-mail was an interview...could this be true?! Have I just been asked for a phone interview from Disney? It is, I will be waiting anxiously by my phone on Wednesday morning to speak to whomever is on the other end to share my excitement.

I will do a blog with the types of questions they asked me for any future applicants, that is if I can remember them after I hang up the phone.

Anyone done the phone screening for Guest Relations? I would be happy to hear any tips you have!

I leave you with this video!





2 comments:

  1. Congrats Nick! Sending lots of positive energy your way in hopes that you get your second internship!

    ReplyDelete