6.22.2011

Arrived!

How y'all doing? Figured that would be appropriate after my Southern adventure. So I have arrived to Orlando, Florida safe and sound with nothing but hopes of a great internship! We got here at about 1 o'clock this afternoon after trekking from Gainsville, FL which in of itself was an adventure. The first thing we did when we arrived was go to Downtown Disney where we just walked around to see the sights. Did you know that Disney has a year-round Christmas store?! Well if you didn't here it is:


After driving around like tourists we drove past Cumberland Park Apartments, which looked pretty nice. Though the are right in the middle of a development-gone-broke area. Tomorrow bright and early I check in at 8:30 AM there and have to head over to casting at 11:15 AM. I am spending the night in my parents' hotel room for the night then moving in my apartment tomorrow!

Well nothing much else to share but I really do love Florida weather.

I will update you more tomorrow, expect it.

Adios!


"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality."   - Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment