6.05.2011

Almost Time!

Why Hello!

They say time flies when you are having fun, I must be having a blast because saying time has flown by is an understatement. I remember when I was excited at the 60 day mark...now a little over 2 weeks and I will be on my way to the Sunshine State. I am first and foremost the most excited about this move and change of pace but also a little nervous. First time living on my own and I chose to do so over 1,000 miles away! Oh well, time to get my life started. I have began the process of saying good bye to some for the next 6 months and that is what helped set in reality. But please do not misunderstand, I am extremely excited!

I received my 'official' check in e-mail telling me the times I check in at Cumberland and what time I have to report to Casting, Disney's version of Human Resources. With all of this information making its way to myself you would think that this would motivate me to begin the packing process. Though it hasn't, I only have 3 days off of work and other commitments prior to my move and should probably get started.

I will continue to update this blog with my experience throughout my entire program. Though if you have a question just post a comment and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

Well this update my have not contained a lot of exciting information but it maybe the last time I update before I begin the trek. If so, I will talk to you from the Sunshine State. If not, I will talk to you prior to entering the Sunshine State. Though do not fear we will meet again!

Hasta Luego and I leave you with this quote.



"Let go of the past and go for the future. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined."    - Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment