6.23.2011

I'm Official!

Bonjour!

Today was an exhausting but eventful day. It all started at 8:30 this morning when I checked into Cumberland Park Apartments. When I first arrived I was greeted by some cast members and waited in the clubhouse lobby. We got a free Disney Professional Internships T-shirt, which was pretty awesome. Then proceeded over to the theatre where we signed a lot of paperwork and had the housing meeting. They basically shared the rules of the complex, about the housekeeping schedule, about apartment inspections, and basically everything not to do. It wasn't very long but full of a lot of information. After that I came back to my apartment and started to unpack my belongings. I ended up with a 2 bedroom, which is exactly what I wanted. I have 3 other roommates that all seem pretty cool. After that I ended up over at casting where I had to do all the legal paperwork including getting finger printed. I then had a meeting in the afternoon for the Animal Programs Department where we were given our training schedule. I have tomorrow and Monday off but have traditions (basic orientation) bright and early Saturday morning at 7:45 am. Luckily my whole room has it and some other people so I will be car pooling to it. I went grocery shopping to help stock the apartment which was fun. This being the first time living on my own I was lost on what to buy. haha.

That basically brings me to this very moment. We get our ID's on Saturday which will grant us access into the parks, clearly I cannot wait for that day!

For now, that is all. I leave you with this quote.

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."
- Bernice Johnson Reagon

No comments:

Post a Comment