6.20.2011

On My Way!

Hey all! I just wanted to update my blog as I was traveling on my way to Florida. We got late start around 12:40 and am now passing through some random city between Lexington, Kentucky and Knoxville, Tennessee. I now understand why people don't really make a habit of driving to Florida... On a more exciting though slightly depressing note, a while back we saw a huge turtle crossing the road. Now I am not sure if he/she won the game of frogger it was playing, I'm hoping so.

No offense to those who live in Ohio but it's highway is really boring and not at all scenic. Though Kentucky on the other hand the mountains, fields of grazing cows, and rocky walls are very interesting.

Leaving home was kind of bittersweet. With Disney on the horizon how could I not be excited though at the same time slightly nervous. Well there's no turning around at this point. I am first and foremost very excited for the experience of working for one of the world's best companies but also the opportunity to make friends from other parts of the country.

Well that is all for this on the go blog. I leave you with this quote and picture of my adventure. Talk to you later!

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." -Danny Kaye






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:N Wilderness Rd,Berea,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment